Tips for Patagonia
Some tips that would be useful during your trip through Patagonia around Chile or Argentina in a Campervan:
- BRING YOUR SLEEPING BAG!
- Always fill the tank if you see a gas station. In Patagonia area there are not many, so if you see one make sure you fill the tank. You never know if the next station has enough gas.
- DRIVING SLOWER IN GRAVEL ROADS REDUCES THE RISK OF FLAT TIRES.
- If the isolation is not enough, TURN THE CAR HEATING SYSTEM WITH THE CAR TURNED ON.
- VENTILATE your campervan leaving a window open (~ 5 CM).
- TAKE YOUR TREK EQUIPMENT with you!
Last but not least, enjoy the view!