Ten best experiences of Patagonia
We will tell you the 10 best excursions in the most austral area of Chile.
- Circuit W: If you really want to know the best landscapes of the Torres del Paine National Park, you cannot stop doing the circuit W! An unforgettable experience.
- Cerro Castillo National Reserve: A destination in #tendence for trekking enthusiasts in the Region of Aysén. The reserve has trekking circuits with campsites for those who want to disconnect and enjoy some sporting days. More information: http://aysensenderospatagonia.com
- Jeinimeni Lake National Reserve: This place is amazing! You can start touring the Patagonia Park in the region of Aysén and take the route that will take you to Jeinimeni, where you will find jungle landscapes with turquoise lakes and impressive geological formations.
- Perito Moreno: Do you want to know one of the most imposing glaciers in Patagonia? We recommend you to make a journey including the Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia.
- Rafting: Chile, winner of many adventure tourism awards. Rafting in the Baker River is an unforgettable activity to do in the Aysen Region. More information: https://www.bakerpatagonia.cl
- Caleta Tortel: This mythical town in southern Chile is a must! Its architecture and its landscapes will surprise you. More information: http://entrehielos.cl
- General Carrera Lake: Sail to see the famous Marble Chapels in the middle of the largest lake in our country. More information:
- Stays of Patagonia: If you want to know the traditions of the Chilean gauchos, do not hesitate to take a tour that takes you to know its history and the crossings through the wide fields of Patagonia and finish the day with a rich country roast. More information:http://www.estanciamercedes.cl
- Penguins: These marine animals are found in the southernmost part of the continent. To know them you can travel from Punta Arenas to the King Penguin Park in Tierra del Fuego. A real excursion! More information: https://pinguinorey.com
- Glaciers and Glaciers: In Patagonia you will find hundreds of hanging glaciers and glaciers, since in our country there are North and South Ice Fields, one of the largest reserves of fresh water in the world. Ventisquero Queulat and San Rafael Lagoon are the highlights. More information:http://www.loberiasdelsur.cl/excursion/laguna-san-rafael/ and http://www.exploradores-sanrafael.cl/programas/1/full-day-con-rio-exploradores